About Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa is located in the district of Famagusta on the island of Cyprus. It is one of the longest running and most popular holiday resorts for young people to experience as well as being an amazing resort to do a working season abroad. Ayia Napa is knownfor its famous long sandy beaches, picturesque cliff top views and of course the wild and exciting nightlife.
Working in Ayia Napa is an experience not to be forgotten. With its countless number of bars and clubs as well as regular events in the day and night, you have the pick of a number of great jobs. During peak season Ayia Napa gets very busy and when the summer dies down you also get the benefit of experience the calmness and tranquility of Cyprus as some bars remain open and workers stay for an extra few weeks. Ayia Napa overall gives workers a fantastic season abroad and sets them up with the tools to work anywhere they want to after this
Sunpro Working Holidays offers accommodation as part of the work abroad package for Sunny Beach. You will be located in apartments close to everything essential. The apartments we have available for you are fully equipped and furnished..
After your first 28 days which are included in our package your rep will simply come and collect rent from you for the following month then. You will not need to move apartments or vacate. These are real workers apartments secured to your benefit for the whole season.
Ayia Napa Tips
- Go on Fantasy Boat Party! This a must. Fantasy has been running for years and is the most famous boat party in Napa. The yacht is massive and with 3 decks it is a non stop party for 4 whole hours!!
- Go to Eskimo Dance. You might have heard of it you might have not, Napa is home to Wiley's famous Eskimo Dance. Whether you like UK music or not it is an experience to remember.
- Spend a day at Nissi Beach. The most famous beach in Napa and perhaps in Europe. A long white sandy beach with crystal clear blue waters. It really does look like something from a movie. Get there early to reserve your spot.
- Have a day out at the Sea Caves. The Sea Caves are a sight to behold. Take a boat trip out there and go exploring, take in your surroundings. For all you animal lovers, seals have been sighted in the area.
- Attend Pambos pool party. One of the benefits of working abroad is your days will often be as exciting as the nights. Pambos host pool parties on a regular basis where it all goes down for people wanting that day sesh.