Ibiza's #1 Working Holiday Company
About Ibiza Working Holidays
Ibiza is without a doubt the most famous and busiest party resort in the entire world! It is more than well known to everybody and does not need us to introduce it or explain it in much detail. The world's most famous DJ's will come to perform here and along with regular residencies, huge superclubs, unbelievable day and night events it really is a dream place for somebody to spend their whole summer.
Working abroad in Ibiza is a great challenge. It requires hard work but also throws up some amazing rewards. Ibiza is very big and unlike the other resorts isn't centred around one strip. The two most popular places to work are Playa Den Bossa and San Antonio although you can get work in Bora Bora too. Ibiza is home to thousands of workers who all get unbelievable perks when working there.
Sunpro Working Holidays offers 28 days accommodation as part of the work abroad package for Ibiza. You will be located in apartments close to everything essential. The apartments we have available for you are fully equipped and furnished.
After your first 28 days which are included in our package you would move to a workers apartment for the season and simply pay rent directly in the resort in cash. You will be paid in cash every week so rent will be collected in cash every week to make it easier for yourself.
1st May - £650
31st May - £650
1st June - SOLD OUT
1st July - SOLD OUT
- Watch the Sunset! Get yourself down to Cafe del Mar or Mambos, grab a few drinks, find yourself a good spot, sit back relax and watch. It really is a special sight and with hundreds of other people around you a memorable thing to do.
- Go to the big clubs! Amnesia, Eden, Ushuaia etc they are all there and unique in their own way. Make sure you attend one of them at least once, you can get workers discount with your wristband.
- Have a day sesh at Ocean Beach Club! Theres loads of entertainment, drinks,food and a great atmosphere. Don't worry, getting a picture with Wayne Lineker is optional as much as Instagram would lead you to believe otherwise.
- Go to Ants! Ibiza will have plenty of events and raves but for us we have topick one for you. In our opinion Ants is one of the best events on the island. Dance the day away to some of the world's best Tech house DJ's.
- Hire a car for the day and go exploring! Yup it's here again. Ibiza has so many different places and towns you can visit that will always stick in your head when you leave. We won'truin it for you but get out there and see some sights!