Magaluf is part of the Balearic Islands and falls on the island of Mallorca. Magaluf is well known for its wild party lifestyle, it's huge strip of bars and clubs known as Punta Ballena and it's amazing long sandy beaches which surround the resort. Magaluf is also home to one of the world best superclubs, BCM and on top of this BH Mallorcas STAGE where world famous DJ's like Tiesto and Martin Garrix will regularly perform. Along with this Magaluf is one of the busiest workers resorts available. The size of the actual resort is impressive and with events like Pirates Reloaded, Gringos Bingo, Magaluf Booze Cruise, The Full Moon Party and many more tourists flock every year to experience the party lifestyle.
Magaluf each year is home to hundreds if not thousands of workers. The amount of bars, cafes, restaurants, clubs and events make it one of the most popular destinations to work in. Magaluf offers some of the most exciting wages on offer to workers. Establishments are often known to promote their workers if they do well and some offer an even higher wage during peak season.
Sunpro Working Holidays offers full seasonal summer accommodation in Magaluf. No catches, no hotels and certainly no having to depart after your first month with nowhere to go. We have secured the biggest worker's apartment block in Magaluf solely for your use. You will be based within 30 seconds from the strip as well as the beach.
After your first 28 days which are included in our package your rep will simply come and collect rent from you for the following month then. You will not need to move apartments or vacate. These are real workers apartments secured to your benefit for the whole season.
MAGALUF ARRIVAL DATES 2020
1st April - £450
1st May - £500
1st June - £550
1st July - £650
1st August - £550
1st September - £400
- Go see Pirates Reloaded. Pirates is a famous acrobat show with a party twist.It's hard to explain and to be honest we don't really want to as it's something everyone who works in Magaluf needs to see for themselves. Go and see it!
- Have a day at BH Mallorca. BH Mallorca is a massive hotel home to pool partie DJ acts and a waterpark. Have a day in the sun enjoying a drink at one of the pool parties, you can access the water park at any time to cool down.
- Get on Magaluf Booze Cruise!! Magaluf's longest running and most famous boat party is bigger than ever. Free drinks, champagne spray, swim stop and 3 hours out at sea on a huge party boat and some of Magaluf's best DJs.
- Celebrate 4th July at Daiquiris Palace. That's right, Magaluf strangely enough has a massive party on the 4th July. Enjoy Daiquiris and an all day drinking session on the beach then move on to JD day at Jack Daniels bar the clue is in the name.
- Explore! Yup, we always recommend this. Mallorca is a beautiful island with so much to see and explore. Go to the abandoned army base or stick closer to home and explore the caves around Cala Vinyas.