About Sunny Beach
Sunny Beach, although having been around for years and years, is relatively new with regards to working abroad for UK tourists. Having previously been a popular resort for European tourists and workers that wave has reached the UK and Sunny Beach can easily be put alongside the likes of Magaluf, Zante, Ayia Napa, Malia etc. as wild party resort which offers amazing benefits to doing a working season there.
Sunny Beach is located in Bulgaria and is the biggest beach resort in the country. With temperatures often reaching 30 degrees celsius and above the resort is complemented with the longest beach out of any of our resorts. Stretching across the coast of the Black Sea it is a breathtaking sight. Of course, Sunny Beach has a main strip number of bars and clubs which make it's nightlife very lively and fun every single night of the week
Sunpro Working Holidays offers accommodation as part of the work abroad package for Sunny Beach. You will be located in apartments close to everything essential. The apartments we have available for you are fully equipped and furnished..
After your first 28 days which are included in our package your rep will simply come and collect rent from you for the following month then. You will not need to move apartments or vacate. These are real workers apartments secured to your benefit for the whole season.
Sunny Beach Tips
- Spend a day at the beach! It is a 5km long beach with crystal clear water and smooth sand. Sunny Beach is really famous for this as you can tell by its name. It really does feel great to relax and basque in its beauty.
- Visit the city of Nessebar! Nessebar is an ancient city close by to Sunny Beach (30 mins walk) which is defined by a long range of history. You can spend the whole day and more exploring its castles, fishing harbours and monuments.
- Scuba diving! There are plenty of dive shops in the resort which offer courses and fun dives into the Black Sea. Use your wristband and ask for discount to go and have a fun day with your mates.
- Attend the Full Moon Party! Yup, you don't just have to be in Thailand to enjoy the Full Moon party. Bulgaria and Sunny Beach in particular offers the biggest and best Full Moon party in Europe on it's amazing beach. It's just like Thailand!
- Go to Viking Club. This is one of Sunny Beaches biggest attractions and is one of the biggest clubs. Party hard until the sun comes up listening to some of the resorts best DJ's and in one of the wildest atmospheres around.