FULL STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions notifies you the (Terms) on which we provide travel and accommodation services via access to and use of our website hosted at www.sunproabroad.co.uk (our official site) to individuals seeking our assistance (Clients, you) in the arrangement of working holidays abroad, which involves the provision of long stay accommodation and assistance with finding work within the chosen resort (Our Services).
Please read these Terms carefully before using ‘Our Services' or other material available from our site. You should understand that by using any of our services, you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
Please note that if you refuse to accept these Terms, your booking will become invalid. If you do accept these Terms and successfully complete your booking there will be a legal enforced contract between you, our client, and us at Sun Pro.
Sunpro is a working holiday service. We accommodate, progress, create and promote opportunities for students, clients or you to work abroad and find the perfect working holiday accommodation.
Sunpro is a brand name owned and operated by, Ryan Stephens (Bachelor of Science in Business with Marketing). This company found in Northern Ireland whose registered office is at Magic Beans, 18 Hill Street, Bangor, Northern Ireland. Our trading address, and the address you should use for normal correspondence with us, is the same.
Our website is hosted at www.sunproabroad.com is operated by Sunpro Enterprise Limited.
If you wish to use our site and the Services offered, you oblige that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, meaning you are in a position to legally sign and agree to this contract and that you are 17 years of age or older and must notify us of any illnesses/disabilities you may have, so we can accommodate you to the best of our ability.
YOUR WORKING HOLIDAYS
Sunpro provide accommodation for you as specified when you make your booking and subject to these terms and conditions. We assist you to find jobs.
- In return for our provision of the Services, you will pay the company the Fees, which are made up of a NON-REFUNDABLE Booking Deposit, which you will pay to us when you make your Booking, and the Balance, which is due no later than six weeks prior to the start of your working Holiday. If there are any damages made within your time of stay to the accommodation(s) you will be accountable for the repairs subjected by the owner of the accommodation.
- If you wish to cancel your booking at any time prior to the start of your Holiday, you can do so subject to the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Purchases made after you make the Booking will be subject to further terms to be agreed between us at the time. These terms and conditions shall not apply to those subsequent purchases unless we specifically confirm that they will.
- Resorts may occasionally apply a small resort rep / service fee to be paid in cash upon arrival in resort and to the accommodation.
- Where any payment is not made in accordance with these Terms, we may withhold this until the position is rectified and/or may terminate the relevant Contract.
- Where you buy additional services like travel insurance, booking accommodation, flights either booked direct with other companies or through our recommendations, you need to check the terms and conditions presented by those third parties also. For additional services, we will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of the provision of services by third parties under any circumstances.
- You may occupy the property that we provide for your working holiday and you may make full use of the furnishings, kitchen equipment, glasses, bedding and towels as set out in an inventory that you must sign and provide to our representative on your arrival at the Property at the start of your Holiday.
- The Property will be available for you straight away on the day on which you are due to arrive. On the day you are due to depart, you must vacate the Property by 12:00pm. This means that you must remove all your luggage and items of your personal property. If you fail to do so, we may, at our discretion, charge you for an extra day's accommodation. If your return flight (or other onward travel plans) is much later in the day, we may be able to arrange storage of your luggage but we cannot promise this as facilities vary from each resort. Stored luggage is left with us at your risk and you should make sure that any luggage that you leave with us is covered by your travel insurance just in case of loss or damage. Sunpro are not responsible for this.
- The Breakages Deposit will be held by us to be applied against the reasonable repair or replacement and cleaning of furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses, bedding and towels damaged or soiled, otherwise than by usual wear and tear, during the Holiday by you (as stated previously).
- You will be issued with one set of keys to the property on the arrival date and you must return them to the owner no later than 12:00pm on your departure date. If you lose a key, we will replace it subject to your paying the reasonable cost of having a replacement cut.
- If any belongings are left behind we will remove any items of property and belongings left in the Property after the departure date and store those items for a maximum of one month. We will notify you that this has been done by email to the address provided by you during the Booking process. If the items are not collected within one month, we may dispose of the items and you will be liable for the reasonable costs of disposal.
- Sunpro confirm that the furniture and furnishings comply with the local fire safety regulations.
- Sunpro confirm that the electrical appliances and equipment provided are safe and will not cause danger and that, within the European Union, all electrical appliances and equipment manufactured after 19 January 1997 are marked with the appropriate CE symbol.
- Sunpro confirm where required by local law, a gas safety certificate is available for your inspection.
- Due to Sunpro being required to pay the accommodation owners we work with in resorts and provide lists of names and numbers for each set date, any changes of arrival date and resort will incur a £20 admin fee
The purpose of the Holidays we arrange is to allow you to earn a living abroad and to build your CV. However, please be aware that whether you secure employment, or even seek employment at all is down to you. We will give you an opportunity to meet other people living or staying in or around the resort and through which you might find out about job openings. Our Reps will also make introductions for you to local employers with whom we are connected. Our Reps will also give you whatever advice they can on working practices and culture and they will warn you of issues of which we believe you should be aware.
If you are an EU national and the Holiday you have booked is to take place within the EU, you will not have to concern yourself with work permits. If you are NOT an EU national, just because you have the right to reside and study or work in the UK does not necessarily mean you will have similar rights in other EU states. This may mean that you require a work permit or some form of restricted visa rather than a tourist visa. Sun Pro will not be liable for any shortcoming in your official arrangements.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
A contract in relation to the use of the services will be formed between you and us on the basis of these Terms when we email you with acceptance of your offer to engage us in the use of the Services.
Sunpro strongly recommend that you arrange a suitable insurance policy before you depart for your long stay, which as a minimum should provide cover for your baggage, medical attention and expenses. For some visas, it is a requirement to show proof of health and travel insurance. Policies recommended by us on our site are those that we have found to provide suitable cover in our experience. However, you are responsible for choosing your insurance policy and you must check the terms of the cover provided.
We may at any time, without notifying you, make any changes to the services that are necessary to comply with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements whether in the UK or in the jurisdiction where your Holiday is to take place, or which do not materially affect the nature and quality of the Services.
PAYMENT AND FEES
- The fees for our services will be as stated on the site from time-to-time, except in cases of obvious error. Fees are liable to change at any time.
- The Booking Deposit cannot be refunded in the event that you wish to cancel or vary your Holiday.
- Sunpro Working Holidays reserves the right to automatically process payments from your card via our Payment Provider only after you have paid your deposit or reserved your space.
- Once you have reserved your space for £1 you will agree on a certain day to pay the full deposit with a rep. This can be agreed and set in place a number of ways via either email, Facebook, Whatsapp, text or a phone call. If a date is not agreed AND you do not inform us you no longer wish to come, the full deposit will be processed automatically. By reading, agreeing and signing your electronic signature when applying, you give Sunpro Working Holidays payment provider full authorisation to process this payment automatically. Sunpro Working Holiday reps DO NOT have to remind you that the money will come out automatically as this is clearly outline in these terms and conditions and you cannot apply without reading, agreeing and signing and electronic signature to say you have read and agreed to aforementioned terms and conditions.
- Once the deposit has been paid there will be an automated payment plan set in place. This amount may vary from £20-100+ depending on the customers departure date; discussed by online representatives. This can be on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly bases; discussed by online representatives. Again, this will come out automatically via your account as you have authorised Sunpro Working Holidays payment provider to take payments from your card by signing an electronic signature to say you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions, which state the discussing/setting up of your payment plan with your rep.
- By applying with Sunpro Working Holidays you agree to these terms and conditions which state the payment plan (and initial deposit payment) can and will be set up through messaging yourself via Facebook, Whatsapp, text, email or discussed through a phone call.
- Should we be unable to process either the initial deposit payment or one of your payments for whatever reason our automatic payment provider will try again later that day or another day. This does not count as a breach of terms and conditions as our inability to process your payment on your chosen date would not have been down to us. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree and authorise Sunpro Working Holidays payment provider to attempt to take the scheduled payment on any date after your chosen payment date should it not go through then.
- Failure to process payments from your account on a repeated basis may result in your space being cancelled.
VARIATION AND TERMINATION
- This Agreement may be terminated before the end of the Holiday. This is by us giving you notice in the event that you breach these Terms or because of a fire or some other horrific event at the accommodation, or because of some other reason that leaves us with no realistic option other than cancelling (or terminating) your Holiday. In the case of termination otherwise than by reason of your default, we shall return to you the appropriate proportion of the rent.
- Sun Pro will not make any variations to your Holiday or other travel or accommodation arrangements on or after your Departure Date unless it is necessary to do so for reasons beyond our control. Should it become necessary to change the accommodation arrangements for your Holiday we will arrange accommodation of equivalent quality in a nearby location.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking the terms of any Contract is strictly limited to the Fees paid by you in relation to the specific Services you purchased in relation to that Contract.
We shall not be liable to you in reason of:
- any misrepresentation (unless fraudulent)
- the breach of any implied warranty, condition or other term
- the breach of any duty at common law
- the breach of any Contract
OR, for any loss of profit, reputation, opportunity, goodwill, business or anticipated savings or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claims.
You acknowledge that as long as any advice and suggestions we make regarding job opportunities, working practices and culture are given in good faith, we will not be liable for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of following that advice or those suggestions. We will not be liable for incorrect advice given or advice that you feel should have been given but which was not. You accept that it is up to you to verify for yourself the advice we give or suggestions we make and to make your own informed decisions based upon your research.
You acknowledge and please be aware that we are not responsible for your health and safety during your Holiday. When you engage in activities during your Holiday such as, without limitation, driving vehicles or participating in sports of any description, you do so at your own risk.
All notices given by you to us must be given to us at email@example.com. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent.
If Sunpro fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
If any of these Terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You will indemnify us in full and on demand against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with your use of the services.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to receive all necessary vaccinations and inoculations, to make any other medical or health-related preparations required or recommended in order for you to undertake the placement, and to ensure that you are fit and in a suitable physical condition to undertake the placement.
The following documents are part of these Terms:
Sun Pro acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms.
VARY THESE TERMS BY OUR RIGHT
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time.
Where we are required to make changes to our policies, terms and conditions or other documents by law, you will be subject to those changes even if they are made after you have made your booking.
PAYMENT FLOW AND DELIVERY POLICY
Delivery timeframe for when the customer will receive the goods/service, is payment in full or deposit taken, digital goods or delivery company you are using et.
The guest/customer will receive a partial amount of the service immediately after paying their booking deposit with Sunpro Working Holidays. The remainder will be provided when they arrive in resort after the full package is paid off.
As money paid towards packages goes towards accommodation owners and companies who we work with providing airport transfers and more, the money paid to us is unfortunately non refundable
If you wish to cancel your booking to work abroad you may do so at anytime by contacting either Sunpro Working Holidays directly or one of our reps. This can be done via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, text message, phone call, email, letter or in person. A settlement figure of £30 will be charged from your account automatically upon cancellation. This is due to the fact Sunpro Working Holidays still has to pay for your space in accommodation we are provided via a third party. By accepting and signing an electronic signature to state you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions on applying you give Sunpro Working Holidays full authorisation to process the £30 settlement figure automatically.
If you decide to cancel and have a payment due within 7 days of you informing Sunpro Working Holidays of you cancelling, please bear in mind that payment will still be automatically processed as your final payment.